Come join Adaptive Action Sports for a Night of Inspiration hosted by Amy Purdy! All proceeds from the event will go to Adaptive Actions Sports so they can continue to create action sport opportunities for youth, young adults, veterans, and our Paralympic hopefuls! The night will include a raffle and silent auction, food/drink, as well as a swing dance clinic led by Amy Purdy and her dance crew. Mrs. Purdy will also be giving the key note speech followed by a book signing of her New York Times best seller "On My Own Two Feet". We will be featuring local artists, photographers, and musicians! More to be announced!
AUGUST 16th 2016
Doors open: 5pm
Because this is a free community event, and through the promotional marketing we have planned we anticipate a full house on Aug 16th with much of the community and summer tourists in attendance. A perfect way to market your company through sponsorship and gift giving! Below are ways your company can get involved.
• Donate an item to our silent auction
• Donate an item to our live raffle
• Make a financial donation to help offset event costs
• Volunteer your time at our event.
• Make a financial donation to Adaptive Action Sports to help support the program
• Athlete Sponsorship- It costs close to $15,000 per athlete to train with AAS for the season.
This cost includes elite snowboard coaching, use of our headquarters, dry land training, competition fees, international travel expenses etc. Sponsor and athlete to make the next Paralympic Team! If you are looking for a way to support the local community and market your brand and feel our event is a good fit please contact email@example.com
We currently have food partnerships opportunities available!
*Financial and in-kind donations are tax deductible
- BRECK VACATION RENTALS -ALPINE BANK- STARIZON STUDIOS - LOCAL LIQUORS -TOYOTA - COLORADO ANGLERS
- GRECOS PASTARIA - VANS - BLUE MOON BAKERY